Posted to alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower,uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Help needed!

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:21:29 -0700, Jonathan wrote:

Tell me how you'd bump that up to £2,240?

See my earlier post pointing out that the quoted £2,240 is not just
for TRVs, and that the figures are given in a spreadsheet to which there
is a link in one of the articles *you* gave a link to in your original
post (but which you obviously didn't bother to read).

You may not agree with the figures given but to invent your own
(equally if not more fanciful) ones suggests that you're more interested
in rhetoric than factuality. But then you're a doubleglaz^H^H^H^H^H^Hsolar
water heating salesman, aren't you?

--
John Stumbles

I forgot to take my amnesia medecine again