Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense! Help needed!

On 14 Oct, 23:25, Peter Parry wrote:
low oil and gas prices.

Wow..someone doesn't pay the bills in their household

Yup, those low oil prices are the bane of my life....17p to 37.5p per
litre in 3 years. They're just giving it away, right?

As the OPEC report for Friday 6th July 2007 says:
"The OPEC Reference Basket, the main benchmark for crude oil prices,
reported a rise from $58.47/barrel, on average for March, to $66.77/
barrel by the close of June. There are a number of short-term factors
which have impacted upon and augmented the long-term underlying trend
of rising oil prices, caused by world demand outstripping supply."

And it's only going to get cheaper, and what with the rising cost of
the sun.....are we actually having a sensible discussion here, or are
people just going to keep throwing out of date figures around?