Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Help needed!

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:07:20 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message

A new tank would be required in the bathroom for the hot water as a
further heating coil is required.

Don't you have a boiler?

To get one with two coils inside is more expensive.

You can do your own. I'm reading this in uk.d-i-y. If you can't do it
yourself you should have deleted the group from the cross-posting.

Correct me if I'm wrong Mary but you seem to be suggesting that (a) you
don't need an extra coil for solar heating if you have a boiler (b) that
any d-i-yer worth their salt should be able to make a coil and install it
in their existing tank themselves.

More details please.

(I can't make sense of what you're saying even allowing for the fact that
you have a solartwin system.)

--
John Stumbles

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.