Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default CLARK - Your such an ass!

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

"Clark" wrote in message

It's pretty clear that all you can do is post lies after lies.
I'm sorry that there's no cure for stupidity, but when it becomes
available I be sure to tell you.

It's really a shame when all you can do is post garbage after garbage
and *never* help an OP with a problem. You're a true blue incompetent
troll. I'm sorry, but that's the FACTS.

**Now the troll will post more lies in hopes to gain some friends.

Typical response from an abusive and antagonistic poster. Here's your post
of belittliing someone who was asking for help:

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote

It has been hot here and my ac has run pretty much non-stop for the

last
month. Last night I found a puddle of water that came out from under

or
behind the furnace and when the ac finally shuts off during the night
and
the furnace blower shuts off the water quits. any ideas.

There's a problem with your HVAC unit, that can be diagnosed/repaired by
calling your local HVAC company?

There it is kj. A poster had a simple problem and you couldn't help. You
basically said they weren't good enough to work through the problem so

they
should just give up. When I pointed out your failing you just claimed that
if someone had to ask a question then they were incapable of dealing with
the problem.

Oh my, that was *so* abusive!!!!!
Get a clue, asshole.

Do you want me to post that response to. Do I have to rub your nose in it?

As usual your just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You can't
escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at
these posts you'll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.

In the mean time, I post and you dance. Dance, boi dance.

Back to your usual, copy and paste.