Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Siphon Device Needed

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 05:45:34 -0500, wrote:

Several months ago I stopped at a truck stop to gas up. I was getting
sleepy so I wandered around the store for awhile and I noticed a
siphon pump they were selling to siphon gas (and other liquids). It
was not the old fashioned rubber squeeze bulb with hose, but was a
hose with a small brass cylinder on the end. It said "just move the
hose up and down a few times in the liquid to begin siphoning"
(something like that). The thing sold for around $20.

-snip-

Amazon has a "Shaker Siphon" for $11- [by Hoppy].

Jim