william_b_noble

Default source for rubber bushings

try www.steelerubber.com

"William R Hopcraft" wrote in message
In some catalogs these things are called "bushings" and in others they're
called "grommets". Regardless of what you call them, nobody (including
McMaster Carr) seems to have the size I need!

"Erik" wrote in message
In article ,
"William R Hopcraft" wrote:

I'm restoring an old Boyer Schultz 612 surface grinder with a matching

dust
collector. The wiring passes through rubber bushings in the machine's

base.
The bushings are shot - all rotted away - and I need to find some
replacements. Any ideas where to look? 3/4" groove diameter, 1/2"

groove
thickness, 1/2 inside diameter.

Did you try McMaster Carr?

http://www.mcmaster.com

Don't have time to go and look right now...

Also, are you sure what your looking for isn't a 'grommet.'

Good Luck!

Erik