Bob Minchin

Default Electrical sockets in kitchen cupboards

alan wrote:

Does anyone know if it's ok to fit electrical sockets in kitchen cupboards,
say on the chipboard section at the back at the top, for plugging in
fridges, washing machines etc ? and could I fit my cooker switch and socket
there also?

I can't see a problem I've done it my kitchen. Isolators for hob, oven and fan
hood are in the cupboard above the built in oven and all my heating controls
are in a wall cupboard above the boiler which is built inside the carcase of a
base unit (suitably ventilated and lined with fire resistant insulation.

Go for it!

Good luck

Bob