Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any books on Home Heating System Maintenance

"Dante M. Catoni" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any good books on repairing and maintaining home
heating systems? I want something better than the few pages devoted to
heating in the whole house maintenance books. I have a steam system with a
70 year old boiler (converted to natural gas). I would like to know how to
flush and clean the system, make sure the radiators are all working
properly, check the burner and replace the pilot ignitor.

Thanks
Dante

Have you checked your public library yet?