Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield Harry Bloomfield is offline

Default dropped kerb / offroad parking : planning permission (and refusal!)

After serious thinking Mary Fisher wrote :
I can't understand why anybody drives into a drive in the first place. It's
easier to reverse in and drive out.

I might have missed something of course ...

Some, like me, might have a good reason for driving nose in - I have a
garage and the obvious way might be to have the bonnet/engine near the
working (tools and workbench) end of the garage. Car #2 always sits out
in the weather and is reversed into the drive.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)