Posted to alt.home.repair
Dante M. Catoni[_2_] Dante M. Catoni[_2_] is offline

Default Any books on Home Heating System Maintenance

Does anyone know of any good books on repairing and maintaining home
heating systems? I want something better than the few pages devoted to
heating in the whole house maintenance books. I have a steam system with
a 70 year old boiler (converted to natural gas). I would like to know
how to flush and clean the system, make sure the radiators are all
working properly, check the burner and replace the pilot ignitor.

Thanks
Dante