Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default how to repair lifted trace pads ?

"Jamie" t wrote in message
Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

I keep a small piece in my drawers when I need to repair a
board.

snip

You don't know how funny that sounds in England ... !! :-)

Arfa

Sounds funny here too - although the reference is archaic it's not one
that goes unnoticed. Poster's remarks were rife with other structure,
grammar and punctuation errors.

Laugh all you want guys. The tab is on me.

And yes, I can understand you guys over there in England. The language
in the states is full of twisted slang how ever, I do understand the
brothers over here want to reform our language.

Who knows, pig Latin in school might be refreshing! It sure would give
the boys in mother England something to talk about, more so than ever.

I took real Latin in secondary school, and over the years, it's proved
really quite useful in working out the meanings of words, as many have a
Latin base. Sadly, the very great majority of government schools no longer
teach it. It has been replaced with other useful subjects like how not to
get pregnant, and making the best use of the social security system if you
do...

Arfa