Posted to rec.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default Is a 1/16 dremel router bit made?

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:38:23 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

wrote in message
I'm making a lap steel guitar.

Frets on a lap steel are like a screen door on a submarine.

Speaking of submarines and out of the park OT, but check this out...

I work with a guy who commanded two nuke subs back in the 80's, in
his prior career.

He recently explained to me that some diesel boats had fuel tanks with
no bottom, as in open to the sea. The fuel floats on seawater pushing
up from the bottom of the tank. As the fuel is used, the water
replaces the fuel, and there's no air in the tank.

Well, _I_ thought that was interesting. G

** http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **