Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default CLARK - Your such an ass!

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:ebf78$470f99b0$9440c41e$24794
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message

More lies from the incompetent troll.

Do I have to dig up the post to rub your nose in it or will you admit that
you didn't help the poster with a condensate drain problem? Hmmmm?

Kind of hard to find something that doesn't exist.

Admit it you arogant ass, you just post to belittle posters and offer no
help at all.

Just because my technical posts are above your little head doesn't make them
useless.

At least you didn't copy and paste your lies this time.

You are correct, there are no lies in my posts.

I stated "copy and paste", not that your **** wasn't *more* lies.
Get a clue Dickhead.

Maybe one day you won't post something that will actually help someone.

won't count on it and I wish I had your luck.

As usual you are wrong again. You've been fully exposed as a fraud and
abusive poster. You couldn't even help with a simple condensate problem

but
you just had to belittle the poster. Give it up. And oh by the way, I
posted the correct solution to the poster with a gurgling drain. Of course
you can't admit that you're wrong so I'm not surprised you don't
acknowledge the post.

First, I would have to post something inaccurate in order to admit it.
Secondly, any day you want to challenge my knowledge, go for it... I'll make
you look even worst than you already look.
You keep *trying* to make it look like you know something about HVAC when
you're more clueless than Stormy.
I think the two of you must be twins.
Geez, get a life and an education before you try teaching the professor.

there should be a "sig" here