Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Home Depot house paint sux big time!!

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Oct 12, 3:02 pm, dpb wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On 12 Oct, 09:48, dpb wrote:

-- opinions are like the proverbial appendages
FYI...it isn't an "appendage" that opinions are typically compared to.

-- I chosed it on for poorpoise fur the inference whoever would chooz
to draw

But your wording doesn't work because an appendage hangs *out* and
an ... oh, nevermind.

My choice to pick my mis-appropriate term; your choice to criticize, ...
If it were to be totally the "correct" word in some sense, what would be
the point in choosing the wrong one?

Do you ever smile over _anything_ or do you simply look for stuff to
pick on to show your superiority???