Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair
robb robb is offline

Default how to repair lifted trace pads ?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message

news
In article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

[trim]

99% of American TV shows are dumbed down to about the

third-grade toilet
humor level. Pathetic. Innuendo, double entendre are still very

much
alive amongst the few people here who are still intelligent

enough to
understand subtlety and sophisticated humor. Mine tends to the

bone dry
side and I often get blank stares from people. Seems if you're

not
laughing at your own joke, others are too stupid to figure out

that it
*is* a joke. I think I often offend people on usenet because I

refuse to
append the smiley emoticon to my witticisms, and they're too
weak-brained to discern the humor, instead taking offense.

I'll be getting to the other topic presently.

don't stop there Smitty2,
almost all American entertainment seems **engineered** and for
what ?
i believe mass market appeal as it is considered a vehicle/means
for selling stuff and making lots of money. Entertainment lost
it's art but every once in a long while some clever entertainment
appears and quickly dies because the few 100s thousands that
watch do not contribute **enough** to the bottom line.

there are plenty of clever people, just too many numbed by the
garbage they let the industry dump into there brains. maybe the
entertainment industry will be the next to fall like the **big
tobacco**. Scientists prove that poor entertainment does reduce
your IQ and dull your wit. Of course there is no law against
dumbing people down but i am sure some class action lawyer is
working on it.

robb