Posted to rec.woodworking

Default your thoughts on metric

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Edwin, are _you_ going to buy me a new planer, new saw fences, a full
set of twist, brad point, and Forstner bits, new wrenches and sockets,
new tape measures and rulers, and redimension all my drawings? If
not, are you going to pay me the the cost of all of this? If not,
then why should I be in favor of something that puts me out of pocket
a quite large amount of money and confers to me no benefit that I can
discern.

So tell me, exactly, why you need a new planer and saw fences? Mine not
only do metric, they do Witworth too.