Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Is stucco material simply mortar mix?

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:23:44 -0700, Jose Enrique
wrote:

On Oct 10, 7:26 pm, PeterD wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:29:31 GMT, "Dennis" wrote:
And, if possible, watch a pro apply a coat. Just as in drywalling,
you can learn more watching for 5 minutes than any reference will
teach you. The reference material gives you the 'theory', watching
gives the 'how to'.

Yea, I remember when me and my wife wallpapered the bathroom. I think we
finally got all the blood stains off......

Never, ever, ever give your wife anything sharp or heavy when doing a
joint project. Doing so puts your life at risk...

You are out of place here....Keep your opinions for the ebayeess...

PLONK