Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] shaire@netquincy.com is offline

Default Kenmore Ultra Wash 665.16872 Problem starting

Hi,

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash DishWasher model #665.16872. The
dishwasher will not start. There is power going to the control
panel. I had a clogged main drain just prior to this problem and not
sure if problem is related to this. The drain is opened now. After
working with it several hours the Pots/Pans, Normal Wash, and China
Gentle lights will light up. Also Cancel/Drain will light up but will
not drain. If I hold down start button for maybe 10 seconds the China/
Gentle button flashes until I release it. I know this is probably
giving me an error code.