Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Ultra Wash 665.16872 Problem starting

Hi,

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash DishWasher model #665.16872. The
dishwasher will not start. There is power going to the control
panel. I had a clogged main drain just prior to this problem and not
sure if problem is related to this. The drain is opened now. After
working with it several hours the Pots/Pans, Normal Wash, and China
Gentle lights will light up. Also Cancel/Drain will light up but will
not drain. If I hold down start button for maybe 10 seconds the China/
Gentle button flashes until I release it. I know this is probably
giving me an error code.

Ignition Problem Fix for Armstrong Ultra SX-80 Furnace Roy Zimmerman Home Repair 15 February 25th 21 03:45 PM
Diesel starting problem Grumps UK diy 40 August 30th 06 05:47 PM
Lawnmower Re-Starting problem Robert11 Home Repair 4 July 30th 06 08:28 PM
Minidisk MDS-501 Starting problem Yde Electronics Repair 1 October 12th 05 10:02 PM
Problem with CD tracking/starting when cold Jeff Wiseman Electronics Repair 3 September 3rd 03 06:42 PM