Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default Bahahaha...Lambs tongues

Kevin wrote:

I haven't had to explain that but I have been asked how are you sure
they are all exactly the same. I then separate two of them by 4 feet and
ask, "can you see any difference?.
That works with turnings as well.

I know that conversation.

I think the answer originally struck me as I was drinking beer and
staring at an antique side-by-side in my living room. It's a beautiful
piece, but the more time I studied it, the more differing details I
found among "identical" parts. Then, I found an old staircase...

Of course, the average person (my wife) doesn't get as excited about
noticing these things as we might. G

Don't forget to post finished photos!