Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default how to repair lifted trace pads ?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

I keep a small piece in my drawers when I need to repair a
board.

snip

You don't know how funny that sounds in England ... !! :-)

Arfa

Sounds funny here too - although the reference is archaic it's not one
that goes unnoticed. Poster's remarks were rife with other structure,
grammar and punctuation errors.

There's some interesting linguisic things coming up this week ! I didn't
realise that you used the word "drawers" to mean anything other than its
basic over there, or that the American sense of humour made use of inuendo
or double entendre. Watching American comedy shows over here, and having
visited many times, I'd always thought that your humour was pretty
straightforward. Learn something new every day ! Did you see the reply to
your question about "going down a storm" ?

Arfa