Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default your thoughts on metric

Lee wrote:
I am getting a bit fed-up with the 15/32...13/64... and the rest of
the crap measurements we use here. Why shouldn't I go to what the
rest of the world uses? Metric. Please no political BS. Seems like
using 10's is a lot easier.No I'm not too old to change (62).G

Accuracy? Lots of measuring devices are marked in 64s. Don't know if
metric things are marked in part millimeters or not but if not, a mark
would be 1/25.4".

I agree 10ths make more sense but I'm too old to change...I bought a
fractional calculator.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...