Posted to rec.woodworking

Default your thoughts on metric

"asmurff" wrote in message
But why must we replace bits, sockets, tape measures and all of our
imperial sized tools? Just to be like the rest of the world? After 39
years of following my father around the world or bouncing around it myself
( we're both career military) I'll tell you I don't see anything they do
that warrens changing. In the age of the internet if you want to change,
order your tools aboard but don't force your ideas on the rest of us!!!!

Ask the companies that have not been able to sell their products and
machines overseas because the other countries want metric. It may not
affect you, but it certainly does affect some people. If you don't want to
participate in a world economy, you don't have to.