Posted to rec.woodworking

Default your thoughts on metric

"Lee" wrote in message
et...
I am getting a bit fed-up with the 15/32...13/64... and the rest of the
crap measurements we use here. Why shouldn't I go to what the rest of the
world uses? Metric. Please no political BS. Seems like using 10's is a lot
easier.No I'm not too old to change (62).G

There are absolutely no valid reasons NOT to use metric. There are plenty of
people afraid of change. Use it steady for a few days and you'll wonder why
we did not change decades ago. We use it for our money, we use it for some
beverages.