Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Star drill?

"willshak" wrote

Wasn't it you that asked a question last month about tool handles?
I count 28 responses to that question, but you only replied to 1 of them,
and that was a snide remark about new handles on an antique ax.
BTW, how did that handle repair work out for you?

--

Bill

Yes, that was me. The reason I didn't reply was that I was READING the
advice people had to give, taking it in, and putting some of it into
practice. That required no response from me, but only to be respectful
enough to shut up and read.. That is equal to stopping talking and
LISTENING when having a conversation after you've asked someone for advice.

The remark about the axe handle was not snide, but a little humor that went
SWOOSH right over your head! (the sound of a joke going over an empty air
space)

I wish you well, Pard. You may go now.

Plonk.

Steve