Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Rigid band saw experiences?

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:35:02 -0700, eekamouse wrote:

I am sure you wuld refuse such a saw if it was given too you. Most
foks would set up a saw like that in the living room if they had to if
they could get one like it.I assume your happy with your bench top
Harbor Freight or Crapsman or better yet the China made Delta for $99
at Lowes.............

Wow.. did they call you "Mr. Sun Beam" in school?

Sure, I'd set up the saw in my carport with the rest of the big tools if I got
it free.. but tools just don't seem to fall out of the sky for me..

But I'd still keep the Ridgid in the shop for the everyday stuff that I bought
it for..
And I'll also keep trying to answer the questions people post instead of telling
them how stupid they are for asking about a specific tool..

Sorry if my Karma ran over your Dogma..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing