Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] is offline

Default Sony KV-32V15

wrote in message
ps.com...
I have a Sony TV that the horizontal output trans is blown. I
understand that this also takes out a bunch of parts in the power
supply section. Can anyone tell me which parts those are and where I
can purchase them? I heard that certain electronics dealers have
repair kits that you can purchase. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

B & D Enterprises. 800-458-6053

You'll need the number off the horizonal output transistor, also you'll need
to get the two 2SC4834's in the switchmode power section, and the .1 ohm
micron resistor right there near them. To prevent recurrence resolder the
horizontal drive transformer - a small transformer near the horiz. output
transistor.

Mark Z.