Garrett Fulton

Default source for rubber bushings

"William R Hopcraft" wrote in message
I'm restoring an old Boyer Schultz 612 surface grinder with a matching

dust
collector. The wiring passes through rubber bushings in the machine's

base.
The bushings are shot - all rotted away - and I need to find some
replacements. Any ideas where to look? 3/4" groove diameter, 1/2" groove
thickness, 1/2 inside diameter.

The groove thickness is a little bigger than I've seen in automotive
firewall grommets, but you could slit two and attach them with epoxy from
either side. Grommets this size are used on large aircraft in many places.
You might try a local airport repair facility.

Garrett Fulton