Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,sci.electronics.repair
Henry Kolesnik Henry Kolesnik is offline

Default Wabash Deluxe 1158 by Wexler amp ?

Wexler called me back and said they haven't been in that line for over
50 years but if they found anything they'd let me know. I was impressed
that they called back, good people.

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
et...
I just got it out of storage from about 8 years ago, it's a Wabash
Deluxe Model 1158 amp in a tweed case made by David Wexler & Co.,
Chicago with an Electrovoice Wolverine LS-15, 15 inch speaker. It has
two chassis, and upper and lower.
The lower has a 5Y3, 2 6L6GB, 6SN7, 12AX7, and 6JS7.
The upper has 2 12AX7 and several inputs and controls.
Left side is a jack for Tremolo and 2 pots for Speed and Strength.
Next is 3 jacks for Guitar or other instruments along with a Bass,
Volume and Treble control. Then to the right there are two identical
areas each labeled Microphone or Accordion along with respective
Volume and Tone controls. After I got it, I could find nothing
Googling, same result today, must be a rare item.
I need to get the dust and crap out of it and bring it up slowly with
a Variac.
If anyone has any info like a schematic I'd sure like to know.
tnx
Hank WD5JFR