Posted to sci.electronics.repair
AJ AJ is offline

Default Toshiba 50V71 Chasis TAC 9958 Convergence Issues

Check the +/- voltages to the STK Devices, either one missing indicates
either an open fuse device and/or power supply problem. A bit more deligence
checking those particular circuits may resolve your problems.
"b" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 9, 7:10 pm, Chance wrote:
Need help troubleshooting convergence issues on this set. Have
replaced both STK 392-110. Replacing the stk's seem to have not had
any effect. I've checked all of the resistors near them and haven't
found any open. I don't see any pico fuses to check. Is there any
way I can rule out the digital convergence board? I could probably
post a pic if this would help. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chance

do you say 'issues' when you mean 'problems '? ;-)
have you the schematic=? if not , try eserviceinfo.com
-B