Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Joel Kolstad Joel Kolstad is offline

Default How to Network a Parallel Port Printer?

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Just ordered an hp LaserJet P2015DN, but I have also an old hp1120C
and a Stika stencil cutter that I'd like to get off of my desk.

If you're looking to replace the 1120C (nice printer, certainly), an OfficeJet
K850DN (D=duplexing, N=networked) is what I have and I've been pretty happy
with it. The only surprise was that it's actually slower than many
letter-sized printers -- I guess there isn't as much competition for speed in
thiese larger-format printers.