Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Popelish John Popelish is offline

Default Help Working of a computer of a car

John wrote:
I know this is off the wall and if I am in the wrong area please
direct me to the right one. I need to hind a paper or lecture or a
Schematic on the working intenal working of a computer.... It is
requiree for the Auto class.. I did not know where to go but
here,.. I could also use the schematic of the working of a
transmission I know tht it has some electronic working parts , but
what do I know I use to just repair tv in the day it was worth
having a repair shop..... any help in any area would be helpful thank
you

Would a block diagram do? Any data sheet for a processor
shows a block diagram for what is inside. Simple stand
alone processors are as close to a computer on a chip as
there is.

For example see page 12 of:
http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/e...Doc/41239D.pdf