Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gary Tait Gary Tait is offline

Default FM Transceiver Numbers and Actual Frequencies

Erik wrote in news:1192031039.448535.240220
@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

I have the portable radios that use "number codes" for lack of a
better term. They have a large number, such as a 3, and then a small
privacy code number. I have some old walkie-talkies that broadcast on
a set frequency (45.something), and I want to use them together. They
are both FM radios.

What website would have a conversion table? Five minutes of Googling
didn't yeild any results. A quick response would be great. I tired
using the scan function, but it didn't find it. Thanks in advance.

http://www.w4zt.com/freqs/frs.html