Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ted frater ted frater is offline

Default Is it just me, or ...........

azotic wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message

I was feeling so obsessive/compulsive, and really didn't throw away a
lot. I paused for a beer, and about three later, shut her down for the
day. I'll go at it tomorrow, but I just have so much to categorize.

Is it me, or does everyone have trouble paring down "stuff"?

Steve

The pain is unbearable.

Best Regards
Tom.

Take comfort fron the fact that there are lots of folk who have
accumulated a great deal more than you have.
And are proud of it,
Ill put myself in that category, im primarily a metal craftsman, but
work wood and all sorts of other materials.
Ive been hoarding for 35 years!!
and still adding storage space as useful items turn up at our local
recycling center.
thre are other freinds of mine that have even more stuff,
ones a farmer and has never thrown out anything in 50 yrs, he has
everything he has ever bought.in the way of machinery.
Im currently reorganising everything as its been a very busy the last 5
years and its time for a tidy up.

ted Dorset UK.