Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Phone wiring

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sep 24, 3:03 pm, Caesar Romano wrote:

(snip)

Do Not Buy This Phone Set!!

Seriously - It's haunted or something. I bought that exact set at
BJ's. I put the answering machine in the kitchen, a charger/handset in
my bedroom and a charger/handset in each of the teenager's rooms.

Within hours, all 4 handsets ended up in the teenager's rooms.
Sometimes all 4 handsets end up in one room. I'll go collect them,
put them back in their chargers, and within hours all 4 handsets end
up in the teenager's room, sometimes all 4 handsets in one room. It
never stops. I swear it happens even when the teenagers aren't home.

It must be the handsets.

Chuckle. Teenagers are the best argument AGAINST cordless phones. Give
them away, and go back to hard-mounted real phones- one on kitchen wall,
with a short cord so they have to keep standing, and one in the master
bedroom.

aem sends...