Posted to alt.home.repair,abg.mampf
The Daring Dufas The Daring Dufas is offline

Default How to repair damages caused by temporal anomalies in time andspace???

Victor Smootbank wrote:
I have a huge problem. I have a warp reactor installed in the basement
of my house, which is powered by a quantum singularity. Unfortunately,
my quantum computer crashed last night, setting fire and that
caused temporal anomalies, you know, this happens when you
have a quantum singularity in your house.

Now, these anomalies affected time and space and now time and matter
are corrupted. That means, a part of my house was "aged" for
thousands of years, but other parts haven't been built yet.

How can I repair that???

I have a friend who is a Romulan scientist, his people use
that technology. I'll send him an encrypted subspace message
through a couple of obfuscating relays and ask him for some
help. We have to keep it on the QT because of strained relations
between our planets. You could always send a request through
their ambassador to Earth, Sam Donaldson. Good Luck.

TDD