Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Crown molding on vaulted ceilings

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:22:09 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 12:48:44 -0400, Steven Andrade
wrote:

What do ya think of crown molding along a slanted vaulted ceiling?
My wife suggested it might look good, but I'm having a hard time visualizing the
lower intersection where it meets the regular horizontal crown molding.

We have a 14' vaulted ceiling running about 28' front to back and looking for
ideas to dress it up with a fancier look.

Visit the local borg and look at a DIY book _Crown Molding & Trim.
Install It Like a PRO_

http://www.compoundmiter.com/index.html

Very helpful book for a DIY person.

BTW, a sample vaulted crown...

http://www.compoundmiter.com/images/cath4.jpg

--
Oren

"I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."