Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete C Pete C is offline

Default *Another* Bosch dishwasher problem!

On Oct 9, 2:10 pm, Lobster wrote:
Ooh - yes, exactly that. So a blown triac would cause these symptoms then?

Have had a look at the exploded parts diagram for my model (SGV4313GB)
athttp://www.bshappliancecare.com/Bosch/boschspares.htmlbut can't see
anything... is it likely to be physically on the pump motor or remote
somewhere?

I don't know much about electronickery, but I can certainly desolder and
replace a triac if I know where it is... no doubt if the Bosch engineer
comes he'll just dump the whole motor and replace it at cast cost :-(

Try tracing the motor wires back to a controller, I'd expect the triac
to be on a PCB in the there.

If you can post a decent picture of such a PCB I'm sure it can be
identified.

Failing that try ukwhitegoods if you need a replacement.

cheers,
Pete.