Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
colin colin is offline

Default Krohn-Hite UHR-220 need help ???

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
et...
Hi
This Krohn-Hite UHR-220 power supply has melted a resistor and I need
to figure out its size and what may have shorted to cause it to melt.
Not able to find anything googling and a schematic would be nice.
tnx
Hank WD5JFR

looks nice, they dont make them like they used to.
maybe just as well ? does it have some historic significance ?

id prob try a 850r like the one next to it and see what happens.

it often annoyes me these days they make everything with round/curved edges,
I was trying to make a meter measurement in an awlward spot
and needed both hands to hold the test probes on,
there was a little ledge I tried to balance my meter on vertically,
but due to the curved edge of the bottom it wouldnt stay.

Colin =^.^=