Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Is stucco material simply mortar mix?

On Oct 8, 4:08 pm, "Dennis" wrote:
I want to trystuccoon some concrete block.

Can I use premixed block mortar mix? or is there a special formula
forstucco?

"How to make stucco. Need to do stucco work and have no idea how to make
stucco? Read this article and find out what is needed."

http://ct.essortment.com/stuccomixtures_rgfy.htm

And, if possible, watch a pro apply a coat. Just as in drywalling,
you can learn more watching for 5 minutes than any reference will
teach you. The reference material gives you the 'theory', watching
gives the 'how to'.

Harry K