Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Henry Kolesnik Henry Kolesnik is offline

Default Krohn-Hite UHR-220 need help ???

A sharp pocket knife or a triangle file doesn't mark it...
Whatever it is, it's quite hard...
The melted blue resistor which I assume is what it is looks like it was
replace in the past..
The circuit board is toasted all the way thru and backside is nearly
black.
I've never seen a glass, ceramic or whatever melt like that, has anyone
else?

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Henry Kolesnik wrote:

I'm well aware of the black beauties lack of longevity..
Been there many times..
What I really need is a value on the melted resistor (Ididn't know
those
blue would melt, they always looked like ceramic to me but I learn
something every day.) The circuits are a pain to trace as the wires
are
bundle into woven tubing.
Thanks

It is the glass glazing that melted.