Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default constructive critic on my plcc adapter PCB - LCNORM.zip

John Ferrell wrote:

But I won't part with my old slide rule ;-)

A few years ago I went for my Amateur Extra Exam. As usual, I had
seriously over prepared. However, I was not prepared for the
collective gasp of the others present when I removed my trusty
Dietzgen from its leather case and placed it on the desk!

At one company a small but growing group of engineers was gathering
around the lab bench when I came back from getting a bottle of water,
marveling at my slide rule. Then one of them saw me and said "You know,
we may be located in the boonies but we've got electric light and stuff
out here."

I don't think I needed it though...

I still use it. It's the Aristor-Scholar 0903VS

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com