Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Krohn-Hite UHR-220 need help ???

Henry Kolesnik wrote:

Hi
This Krohn-Hite UHR-220 power supply has melted a resistor and I need
to figure out its size and what may have shorted to cause it to melt.
Not able to find anything googling and a schematic would be nice.
tnx
Hank WD5JFR

Those 'Black beauty' capacitors need replaced. They have an almost
100% failure rate. They didn't age very well.

http://www.big-list.com/usedmanu.html for a list of manual dealers.
IOf you are in the US, you might find something on the logsa military
site.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell