Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Joe Joe is offline

Default Star drill?

On Oct 7, 8:22 pm, " wrote:
HEY! This is akin to someone coming here looking for a source for
blocks of ice for their ice box and being informed theres a new
product, a refrigerator that can do the same job easily and more
convenient.

Perhaps he wants to re live his youth working with a star drill? Dont
laugh occasionally I do wierd stuff I had last done as a child just
for the heck of it although I avoid the hard work ones these days

in any case his question has been asked and answered. Hopefully he
will remember to wear safety glasses. Star drills can be dangerous

And gloves and knee pads, because he is going to be on the ground at
least two days stubbornly whacking at something that many of us have
done in under an hour. Sheesh...

Joe