Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

Default Star drill?

HEY! This is akin to someone coming here looking for a source for
blocks of ice for their ice box and being informed theres a new
product, a refrigerator that can do the same job easily and more
convenient.

Perhaps he wants to re live his youth working with a star drill? Dont
laugh occasionally I do wierd stuff I had last done as a child just
for the heck of it although I avoid the hard work ones these days

in any case his question has been asked and answered. Hopefully he
will remember to wear safety glasses. Star drills can be dangerous