Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Star drill?

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 11:53:42 -0400, willshak
wrote:

But I now have the information that I
need, thanks to the few that answered my question and provided links, so
I'll let the others continue without me.

Some people don't get it. Never will...

You asked for help, and everyone gave you some. Instead you jumped on
us because you didn't like the answers. All the answers were good and
viable. If you knew what you were going to do anyway, why ask? After
all, Google only returns 1.4 million hits on the topic, and the first
ten or so will give all the needed information.