Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default Melting aluminum

On 7 Oct 2007 01:44:56 GMT, (DoN. Nichols) wrote:

According to Lew Hartswick :
DoN. Nichols wrote:
Well ... I didn't get married until I was 35, and I'm still
married (to the same person) at age 66. I guess that qualifies me as an
old fart, but it also speaks in favor of not being too eager to get
married right away.

[ ... ]

Well, Right on Don. I got married at 25 and yesterday marked
50 yrs with the same woman. Society just isn't the same any longer.

Congratulations! I've got almost another twenty years to make
it to that point, and since I married later, I will be 81 at that point.

Enjoy,
DoN.

I'm just a young-un. got spliced at 28, 21 years ago and no plans to change.
We decided a long while back that if we ever felt the need to split up, it'd
be simpler if we just kept living together in the same house afterwards. It'd
stop any arguments about me wanting her to take the kids and vice versa :-)

Mark Rand
RTFM