Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Mobile Base for Jet Lathe

"Dick Mahany" wrote in message
I need to move my lathe around in my shop. Not exactly a mobile "base" but
one on each end works like a charm to move 500 lbs. Cam handle folds to
avoid trip hazard.

Very nice. I have seen this thing done before, but yours just looks better
for some reason. That wood looks too good to be on there.

I really like the folding handle. I have used these with a pipe that you had
to keep around to operate the lever mechanism. Your method does not require
extra parts laying around and getting lost.