Posted to rec.autos.tech,misc.consumers,alt.home.repair

Default Did Rain-x ruin my windshield or is it normal (how to make it better)?

"Nate Nagel" wrote in message

You could try cleaning it with 0000 steel wool and aerosol window cleaner
(I prefer Stoner's Invisible Glass) that is my regimen for hard to clean
windows. If it is still spotty you might want to follow up with some kind
of polish.

Careful, that steel wool can ruin many new windshields. Some seem much more
prone to scratching than they used to be. Perhaps they put some sort of
coating now?