Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Melting aluminum

According to Lew Hartswick :
DoN. Nichols wrote:
Well ... I didn't get married until I was 35, and I'm still
married (to the same person) at age 66. I guess that qualifies me as an
old fart, but it also speaks in favor of not being too eager to get
married right away.

[ ... ]

Well, Right on Don. I got married at 25 and yesterday marked
50 yrs with the same woman. Society just isn't the same any longer.

Congratulations! I've got almost another twenty years to make
it to that point, and since I married later, I will be 81 at that point.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564